"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."Prov 31:30

3.08.2010

And the week is here...

Well Spring Break is here!!! I have such a long list of things to do. And sadly my monday has not been near as efficient this morning as I had hoped but that's ok I have all week!!! And I am ready!!! My excitement is overwhelming. I spent this morning with Riley reading the book of John. I hope I have that child-like enthusiasm everyday for the Word. Riley kept saying more, more. It was a good start to this extremely busy week.  I've got my list of things to do started!! I'm so excited. Hope this week continues to be great and I can stay on top of things!!! So Good luck to me!! 


With love,

Merce

1 comment:

Em said...

I have read your blogs and i have enjoyed each of them. Keep striving ahead and being a great mom! I'm getting excited about the spring and my new garden. I hope you can come up and visit!! I miss you and Riley so much. Do you think i should start a blog...don't mean to copy. :) Well i will check back. I subscribed to your blog so it should tell me anytime a new blog comes on.