"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."Prov 31:30

3.03.2010

Like always the sun comes out..

All I can say is that no matter what even in the dark times the sun eventually comes out... And not just literally either. Next week is spring break and I have been so focused on my short fallings I didn't even pay attention to that. So with that being sad it has added a bright light blinding me in my face!! I need to get over myself and move forward so now I am. And one other thing that has catapulted my mood change is paying bills...haha how grown up does that sound... but really I got my tax return and paid alot of bills. That just makes me feel like a weight was lifted. And also I read one of my favorite great passages last night in my bible, II Corinthians 4:16-18, "Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. " After reading this it put it back into perspective which is just what I needed. My heavenly Father is forever faithful and even when I'm uncertain he is there. What a sense of relief that is!!! Today has been a good day and though I am certain there will be more bad because satan is never far I know I can make it through with Christ. Not to mention today is Wednesday and I have church tonight! I love going there. It makes my week better. Great fellowship and being with others listening to the word makes a really good night. :)

With love,
Merce

No comments: